Flag Hill raised spare ribs tossed in a honey garlic glaze
paired with Sparkling Cayuga
roasted beets with goat cheese mousse over a bed of mixed greens
finished with ginger dressing
Entrees will be accompanied by a goat cheese and potato custard served along side roasted brussel sprouts
rosemary-garlic crusted lamb with a hot bell pepper jelly
paired with Flag Hill Red
roasted pork tenderloin with dijon crumb and apple brandy cream
4th Course a stunning dessert
paired with The Maple Coffee Cocktail
Vegetarian options are available– Please inform Flag Hill of any dietary restrictions or concerns
(50 seats available)
21 + Event
$60 per person (includes wine/spirit pairings, tax, service)
1. Price for the event is $60 per person, including tax and gratuities.
2. For reservations, please call 603-659-2949, Mon-Sun, 9am – 5pm or email anytime to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Please include the following information:
o Name, Contact Phone & Email
o Number of people for reservation
o Credit Card Number (please do not email credit card numbers, please call those in separately)
o Any dietary restrictions
4. Reservations will be taken until capacity is reached.
5. Reservations may be canceled through Thursday, December 7th. Any cancellations after December 7th will be charged at $20 per person. If we are able to fill the seats, there will be no charge.
6. All credit cards will be charged the day prior to the event.
Arrival Time / Dress Attire / Format:
1. You may arrive 15 minutes before the event.
2. The gift store will be open at last call for anyone looking to purchase any Flag Hill products.
3. Most guests come dressed in business casual and/or nice jeans with a dress shirt or top.
4. In the case of significant weather issues, whereby Flag Hill determines unsafe driving conditions exist for our staff and guests, we will contact those with reservations by both phone and email as well as post the cancellation on our website. We try to make this decision as early as possible based on anticipated weather conditions, with enough time to alert everyone. Those with original reservations will be asked if they would like to keep the reservation for a new date or decline at no charge to the guests.