Chef’s Table Dinner Series are dinner events that happen at Flag Hill and feature outdoor/vineyard-side dinners! These dinners are 4-course dinners, with each course being paired with a wine/spirit/cocktail.
Dinner reservations are $65 per person of which includes the 4-course dinner, wine/spirit/ or cocktail pairings with each course, tax and hospitality.
Chef’s Table Dinner details:
*Your ENTREE CHOICE and any needed dietary restriction into along with your payment (Credit Card) info must be provided by October 9th, prior to the dinner.
1. Price for the event is $65 per person, including tax and gratuities.
2. For reservations, please call 603-659-2949, 9am – 5pm or email anytime to EVENTS@flaghill.com
3. Please include the following information:
o Your Name, Contact Phone & Email along with: Number of people for the reservation
o Credit Card Number (please do not email credit card numbers, please call those in separately)
o Any dietary restrictions
4. Reservations will be taken until capacity is reached.
5. Reservations may be canceled through 10/9/20. Any cancellations after this time period will be charged at $25 per person. If you/we are able to fill the seats, there will be no charge. All Credit Card payments will be processed starting on 10/16.
Arrival Time / Dress Attire / Format:
1. You may arrive 15 minutes before the event (of which begins at 6pm) so enjoy a beverage from the cash bar.
2. The gift store will be open at last call for anyone looking to purchase any Flag Hill products.
3. Most guests come dressed in business casual and/or nice jeans with a dress shirt or top.
are you experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, including:
b. Respiratory symptoms such as sore throat, runny nose, nasal congestion,
cough, or shortness of breath
c. General body symptoms such as muscle aches, chills, and severe fatigue
d. Changes in a person’s sense of taste or smell
e. If you answered yes to any of these questions, please do not put our employees and other guests at risk and come back another day when you feel better.
Chef’s Table October 17, 2020
Chorizo & Sweet Potato Fritter
pan-seared chorizo & sweet potato fritter with creamy brie sauce
paired with the American Breed Cocktail
Roasted Pear Salad
Fresh sliced and roasted pear served with watercress lettuce, blue cheese, pecans and topped with maple vinaigrette
paired with Maple Spritzer
Entrees (Choose One) all entrees are accompanied by roasted balsamic brussel sprouts with cranberries and garlic herb duchess potato
Fig & Rosemary Cornish Hen
grilled half Cornish game hen glazed finished with fig and rosemary sauce
paired with Cayuga White
flank steak with bacon & cherry stuffing finished with au poivre sauce
paired with Marechal Foch
Roasted Acorn Squash
roasted acorn squash stuffed with chickpea, quinoa, kale and cranberry and cranberries finished with parsley sauce
paired with Flag Hill White
Warm Lemon Pudding Cake
homemade lemon pudding cake served with warm blueberry compote
paired with Sparkling Cayuga