Winter 2021 Chef’s Table Dinners will have the same menu but two dates and VERY limited indoor seating for each dinner date (limited to 42 people per dinner!). Chef’s Table Dinner Series are intimate dinner events that happen at Flag Hill! These dinners are 4-course dinners, with each course being paired with a wine/spirit/cocktail. Dinner reservations are $65 per person of which includes the 4-course dinner, wine/spirit/ or cocktail pairings with each course, tax and hospitality.
Chef’s Table Dinner details:
*Your ENTREE CHOICE and any needed dietary restriction into along with your payment (Credit Card) info must be provided by April 11th, prior to the dinner.
1. Price for the event is $65 per person, including tax and gratuities.
2. For reservations, please call 603-659-2949, 9am – 5pm or email anytime to EVENTS@flaghill.com
3. Please include the following information:
o Your Name, Contact Phone & Email along with: Number of people for the reservation
o Credit Card Number (please do not email credit card numbers, please call those in separately)
o Any dietary restrictions
4. Reservations will be taken until capacity is reached.
5. Reservations may be canceled through 4/11/21. Any cancellations after this time period will be charged at $25 per person. If you/we are able to fill the seats, there will be no charge. All Credit Card payments will be processed starting on 4/21 (or 4/28 for 5/1’s dinner).
Arrival Time / Dress Attire / Format:
1. You may arrive 15 minutes before the event (of which begins at 7pm) so enjoy a beverage from the cash bar.
2. The gift store will be open at last call for anyone looking to purchase any Flag Hill products.
3. Most guests come dressed in business casual and/or nice jeans with a dress shirt or top.
are you experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, including:
b. Respiratory symptoms such as sore throat, runny nose, nasal congestion,
cough, or shortness of breath
c. General body symptoms such as muscle aches, chills, and severe fatigue
d. Changes in a person’s sense of taste or smell
e. If you answered yes to any of these questions, please do not put our employees and other guests at risk and come back another day when you feel better.
Chef’s Table Dinner April Menu
Roasted Asparagus and Artichoke Salad
fresh butter lettuce with roasted asparagus and artichokes, radish, cucumbers and topped with a lemon vinaigrette
paired with Flag Hill 75
Mushroom Ragout on Rosemary Polenta
variety of locally sourced mushroom ragout atop crispy rosemary polenta cake with goat cheese crumble
paired with Flag Hill White
Entrees (choose one) entrees are accompanied by herbed orzo and roasted root vegetables
Apple Pancetta Stuffed Pork Chops
Flag Hill raised pork chops filled with Apple pancetta stuffing topped with Flag Hill bourbon glaze
paired with Cayuga White
Coconut Curry Mahi Mahi
fresh mahi mahi with toasted coconut green curry sauce
paired with La Crescent
Bruschetta Quinoa Portabella Mushroom
grilled portabella mushroom with bruschetta quinoa filling and balsamic glaze finished with flaked parmesan
paired with Marechal Foch
Rhubarb Custard Cake
sweet, tangy, tart rhubarb custard cake served with fresh whipped cream
paired with Sparkling Wine