Winter 2021 Chef’s Table Dinners will have the same menu but two dates and VERY limited indoor seating for each dinner date (limited to 42 people per dinner!). Chef’s Table Dinner Series are intimate dinner events that happen at Flag Hill! These dinners are 4-course dinners, with each course being paired with a wine/spirit/cocktail. Dinner reservations are $65 per person of which includes the 4-course dinner, wine/spirit/ or cocktail pairings with each course, tax and hospitality.
Chef’s Table Dinner details:*Your ENTREE CHOICE and any needed dietary restriction into along with your payment (Credit Card) info must be provided by February 22nd, prior to the dinner.
1. Price for the event is $65 per person, including tax and gratuities.
2. For reservations, please call 603-659-2949, 9am – 5pm or email anytime to EVENTS@flaghill.com
3. Please include the following information:
o Your Name, Contact Phone & Email along with: Number of people for the reservation
o Credit Card Number (please do not email credit card numbers, please call those in separately)
o Any dietary restrictions
4. Reservations will be taken until capacity is reached.
5. Reservations may be canceled through 2/22/21. Any cancellations after this time period will be charged at $25 per person. If you/we are able to fill the seats, there will be no charge. All Credit Card payments will be processed starting on 3/3 (or 3/10 for 3/13’s dinner).
Arrival Time / Dress Attire / Format:
1. You may arrive 15 minutes before the event (of which begins at 7pm) so enjoy a beverage from the cash bar.
2. The gift store will be open at last call for anyone looking to purchase any Flag Hill products.
3. Most guests come dressed in business casual and/or nice jeans with a dress shirt or top.
are you experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, including:
b. Respiratory symptoms such as sore throat, runny nose, nasal congestion,
cough, or shortness of breath
c. General body symptoms such as muscle aches, chills, and severe fatigue
d. Changes in a person’s sense of taste or smell
e. If you answered yes to any of these questions, please do not put our employees and other guests at risk and come back another day when you feel better.
March Maple Month Chef’s Table Dinners
Cauliflower & Brie Fritter Cake
crispy cauliflower and brie cheese
fritter cake served with chipotle
maple sauce with fresh arugula
paired with Maple Manhattan
Sweet Potato Cranberry Salad
fresh kale salad topped with roasted
sweet potatoes, cranberries, walnuts
served with a creamy maple dressing
paired with Macintosh Sparkling Wine Cocktail
Entrees (choose one)
accompanied by crispy black rice
with shitake mushrooms and ovenroasted squash
Peppercorn Pork Tenderloin
pork tenderloin encrusted with Black
peppercorn seasoning finished with
a wholegrain mustard maple sauce
paired with Cayuga White
Almond Crusted Salmon
fresh salmon with toasted almond
topping with a ginger maple soy glaze
paired with Flag Hill Red
Sweet Potato Gnocchi
house-made sweet potato gnocchi
with maple sage brown butter sauce
paired with Vignoles
Apple Cake with Maple Ginger Custard
scratch-made apple cake with
homemade maple ginger custard
topped with fresh whipped creampaired with Flag Hill Maple liqueurcoffee with housemade maplewhipped cream