Chef’s Table Dinner Series are dinner events that happen at Flag Hill, Summer 2020 will feature outdoor/vineyard-side dinners! These dinners are 4-course dinners, with each course being paired with a wine/spirit/cocktail.
Dinner reservations are $65 per person of which includes the 4-course dinner, wine/spirit/ or cocktail pairings with each course, tax and hospitality .
Chef’s Table Dinner details:
*Your ENTREE CHOICE and any needed dietary restriction into along with your payment (Credit Card) info must be provided by September 3, prior to the dinner.
1. Price for the event is $65 per person, including tax and gratuities.
2. For reservations, please call 603-659-2949, 9am – 5pm or email anytime to EVENTS@flaghill.com
3. Please include the following information:
o Your Name, Contact Phone & Email along with: Number of people for the reservation
o Credit Card Number (please do not email credit card numbers, please call those in separately)
o Any dietary restrictions
4. Reservations will be taken until capacity is reached.
5. Reservations may be canceled through 9/5/20. Any cancellations after this time period will be charged at $25 per person. If you/we are able to fill the seats, there will be no charge. All Credit Card payments will be processed starting on Thursday 9/10.
Arrival Time / Dress Attire / Format:
1. You may arrive 15 minutes before the event (of which begins at 6pm) so enjoy a beverage from the cash bar.
2. The gift store will be open at last call for anyone looking to purchase any Flag Hill products.
3. Most guests come dressed in business casual and/or nice jeans with a dress shirt or top.
are you experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, including:
b. Respiratory symptoms such as sore throat, runny nose, nasal congestion,
cough, or shortness of breath
c. General body symptoms such as muscle aches, chills, and severe fatigue
d. Changes in a person’s sense of taste or smell
e. If you answered yes to any of these questions, please do not put our employees and other guests at risk and come back another day when you feel better.
Chef’s Table September 12, 2020
a savory trifecta of fresh seafood- scallops, crab, and lobster- baked to perfection in phyllo dough, accompanied by a marinated tomato salad
paired with Bees Knees Cocktail
Blueberry Cucumber Salad
Fresh mescaline mix topped with blueberries, cucumber, and slivered almonds finished with a house-made creamy balsamic dressing
Paired with Sparkling Cayuga with a dash of Blueberry Liqueur
Entrees (Choose one) All Entrees are accompanied by barley pilaf and roasted carrots
Stuffed Pork Chops
Flag Hill heritage breed pasture raised pork chops stuffed with shitake, leek and cornbread stuffing with roasted beet chutney
paired with Cayuga White
grilled teriyaki salmon with fresh pineapple salsa
paired with La Crescent
Lions Mane Vegetarian (“crab”)Cakes
lions mane mushroom sauteed with vegetables and made into vegetarian “crab”cakes served with cucumber dill yogurt sauce
paired with Flag Hill White
Mini Layered Red velvet cake
Scratch made red velvet cake layered with cream cheese frosting
paired with Marechal Foch