Winter 2021 Chef’s Table Dinners will have the same menu but two dates (February Chef’s Table Dinner dates are 2/13 AND 2/20, both at 7pm) and VERY limited indoor seating for each dinner date (limited to 42 people per dinner!). Please be aware with limited seating these dinners have been selling out FAST! Chef’s Table Dinner Series are intimate dinner events that happen at Flag Hill! These dinners are 4-course dinners, with each course being paired with a wine/spirit/cocktail. Dinner reservations are $65 per person of which includes the 4-course dinner, wine/spirit/ or cocktail pairings with each course, tax and hospitality.
Chef’s Table Dinner details:
*Your ENTREE CHOICE and any needed dietary restriction into along with your payment (Credit Card) info must be provided by January 30th, prior to the dinner.
1. Price for the event is $65 per person, including tax and gratuities.
2. For reservations, please call 603-659-2949, 9am – 5pm or email anytime to EVENTS@flaghill.com
3. Please include the following information:
o Your Name, Contact Phone & Email along with: Number of people for the reservation
o Credit Card Number (please do not email credit card numbers, please call those in separately)
o Any dietary restrictions
4. Reservations will be taken until capacity is reached.
5. Reservations may be canceled through 1/30/21. Any cancellations after this time period will be charged at $25 per person. If you/we are able to fill the seats, there will be no charge. All Credit Card payments will be processed starting on 2/10.
Arrival Time / Dress Attire / Format:
1. You may arrive 15 minutes before the event (of which begins at 7 pm) so enjoy a beverage from the cash bar.
2. The gift store will be open at last call for anyone looking to purchase any Flag Hill products.
3. Most guests come dressed in business casual and/or nice jeans with a dress shirt or top.
are you experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, including:
b. Respiratory symptoms such as sore throat, runny nose, nasal congestion,
cough, or shortness of breath
c. General body symptoms such as muscle aches, chills, and severe fatigue
d. Changes in a person’s sense of taste or smell
e. If you answered yes to any of these questions, please do not put our employees and other guests at risk and come back another day when you feel better.
Chef’s Table Dinner February Menu
house-made salmon gravlax with cucumber feta yogurt spread and caraway rye cracker
Paired with Cayuga
Strawberry Spinach Salad
fresh spinach with sliced strawberries, pecans and chevre cheese drizzled with house-made blackberry vinaigrette
Paired with Cherub’s Cup Cocktail
Entrées (choose one) each entrée is accompanied by a brie polenta cake and roasted root vegetables
Braised Beef short rib
beef short ribs slow-braised with tomato, herbs, olive, and chick peas
Paired with Marechal Foch
Chorizo White Bean Chicken
pan-seared Statler chicken breast served with chorizo, white beans and greens
Paired with Flag Hill White
zucchini seasoned, lightly grilled, and rolled with herbed goat cheese
finished with roasted red pepper sauce
Paired with Flag Hill White
Strawberry Chocolate Shortcake
fresh sliced strawberries with homemade chocolate shortcake and fresh whipped cream
Paired with the Flag Hill Rosé