*Your ENTREE CHOICE and any needed dietary restriction into along with your payment (Credit Card) info must be provided by April 11th, prior to the dinner.
1. Price for the event is $65 per person, including tax and gratuities.
2. For reservations, please call 603-659-2949, 9am – 5pm or email anytime to EVENTS@flaghill.com
3. Please include the following information:
o Your Name, Contact Phone & Email along with: Number of people for the reservation
o Credit Card Number (please do not email credit card numbers, please call those in separately)
o Any dietary restrictions
4. Reservations will be taken until capacity is reached.
5. Reservations may be canceled through 4/11/21. Any cancellations after this time period will be charged at $25 per person. If you/we are able to fill the seats, there will be no charge. All Credit Card payments will be processed starting on 4/21 (or 4/28 for 5/1's dinner).
1. You may arrive 15 minutes before the event (of which begins at 7pm) so enjoy a beverage from the cash bar.
2. The gift store will be open at last call for anyone looking to purchase any Flag Hill products.
3. Most guests come dressed in business casual and/or nice jeans with a dress shirt or top.
b. Respiratory symptoms such as sore throat, runny nose, nasal congestion,
cough, or shortness of breath
c. General body symptoms such as muscle aches, chills, and severe fatigue
d. Changes in a person’s sense of taste or smell
e. If you answered yes to any of these questions, please do not put our employees and other guests at risk and come back another day when you feel better.
fresh butter lettuce with roasted asparagus and artichokes, radish, cucumbers and topped with a lemon vinaigrette
variety of locally sourced mushroom ragout atop crispy rosemary polenta cake with goat cheese crumble
paired with Flag Hill White
Flag Hill raised pork chops filled with Apple pancetta stuffing topped with Flag Hill bourbon glaze
fresh mahi mahi with toasted coconut green curry sauce
grilled portabella mushroom with bruschetta quinoa filling and balsamic glaze finished with flaked parmesan
paired with Marechal Foch
sweet, tangy, tart rhubarb custard cake served with fresh whipped cream
Related upcoming events
May 23, 2021 2:00 pm - May 23, 2021 4:00 pm
Visit the largest vineyard in NH with 110 acres of beautiful vineyard space and farmland surrounding a large elegant white wedding tent adjacent to the winery and distillery, while meeting wedding industry professionals to help you plan your wedding from engagement! Flag Hill's Chef will prepare food samplings for you to have a taste of Flag Hill Catering & Events as well as a complimentary tasting of Flag Hill's Signature Fall Sangria to get an idea of Flag Hill's food options for your Flag Hill Wedding!
This local vineyard and distillery produces some of the best spirits in the area, not to mention a picturesque backdrop to any wedding & event! Have your picture taken in a photo booth, sit in the beautiful limos, cakes, DJ's, flowers, salons, everything for your wedding needs and more! Bring your mom, fiance or bring your bridal party, and enjoy an afternoon of wine sampling and other distilled items from this fabulous venue, as well as menu sampling and cake samples while gathering info from all the great bridal professionals!
Couples MUST pre-register for free entry. Any guests of engaged couples is just $5. Cheers and congrats on your engagement!
Please note: we will be sitting tables 6 ft from each other. Are you experiencing COVID-19 symptoms?... including:
B. Respiratory symptoms such as sore throat, runny nose, nasal congestion,cough, or shortness of breath
C. General body symptoms such as muscle aches, chills, and severe fatigue
D. Changes in a person’s sense of taste or smell
If you answered yes to any of these questions, please do not put our employees and other guests at risk and come back another day when you feel better.