Are you experiencing COVID-19 symptoms?... including:
b. Respiratory symptoms such as sore throat, runny nose, nasal congestion,
cough, or shortness of breath
c. General body symptoms such as muscle aches, chills, and severe fatigue
d. Changes in a person’s sense of taste or smell
e. If you answered yes to any of these questions, please do not put our employees and other guests at risk and come back another day when you feel better.
The Brunch Plates are:
Plate 1: Brunch-atizers
Fresh Fruit GF, DF
Blueberry filled Pancake
Feta Cucumber Cup GF
Caprese Deviled Egg GF
Plate 2: Brunch Mains
Pancetta & Smoked Gouda Mac 'n Cheese
Flag Hill Bacon GF DF
Fresh Vegetable Frittata with Sweet Potato Crisps and Hollandaise
Pastrami Salmon Popper GF
Plate 3: Brunch Dessert
Bourbon Chocolate Fudge GF
Matcha Biscotti with White Chocolate Drizzle
Strawberry Cheesecake Cup
Raspberry Macaroon GF, DF
Reservations are $48 per person and reservations are required.
*Your reservation and any needed dietary restriction info along with your payment (Credit Card) info must be provided BY Wednesday, April 28
1. Price for the event is $48 per person, including tax and gratuities.
2. For reservations, please visit https://flaghillmomsbrunch2021.eventbrite.com
5. Reservations may be canceled through May 1. Any cancellations after this time period will be charged at $20 per person. If you/we are able to fill the seats, there will be no charge.
Arrival Time / Dress Attire / Format:
1. Check in and seating will begin right at 11am, you may arrive between 10:45am and 12pm. We suggest you arrive between 10:45 am and 11:30am
2. The gift store will be open for anyone looking to purchase any Flag Hill products.
3. Most guests come dressed in business casual and/or nice jeans with a dress shirt or top