The Made In NH “Try It & Buy It” Expo is the only Expo that showcases the wide variety of quality products and services made right here in the Granite State. Now in its 24th year, the Expo offers exhibitors a great opportunity to meet thousands of buyers. Come join us and many other NH exhibitors and learn why the Granite State has the best to offer!
The event is held at:
DoubleTree by Hilton Manchester Downtown Hotel
700 Elm Street
Manchester, New Hampshire 03101
Ticket Prices (available at the door, cash or check only)
Seniors (65+): $8
Children* (2-12): $3
*Admission for children under age 2 using a stroller: $3
Related upcoming events
July 19, 2020 11:00 am - July 19, 2020 2:00 pmDue to Food Service Reopening Guidelines we are unable to host our Brunch & Bubbles this year, so we are mixing things up and hosting PLATED BRUNCH AT THE VINEYARD!Our first Plated Brunch at the Vineyard is on Sunday, July 19th at 11am.The Plated Brunch with feature a Bottle of our Sparkling Cayuga ($43 per person includes one bottle per 2 adult guests) and 3 Brunch Plates.Please note: we will be sitting tables 6 ft from each other.
Are you experiencing COVID-19 symptoms?... including:
b. Respiratory symptoms such as sore throat, runny nose, nasal congestion,
cough, or shortness of breath
c. General body symptoms such as muscle aches, chills, and severe fatigue
d. Changes in a person’s sense of taste or smell
e. If you answered yes to any of these questions, please do not put our employees and other guests at risk and come back another day when you feel better.Brunch Plates:Plate 1: Brunch-atizers!
House-Made Pecan Sticky Bun
Chef's Whim Deviled Egg
Strawberry Bruschetta- Crostini with Ricotta, Mint, & drizzle of Balsamic GlazePlate 2: Brunch Mains!
Pastrami Salmon Popper
Mini Beef Wellington
Vegetable Frittata with Sweet Potato Hash & Hollandaise
Pesto Mac n CheesePlate 3: Dessert!
Chilled Watermelon Soup
Raspberry Cheesecake Cup
Chocolate Bourbon FudgeReservations are $43 per person and reservations are required.Plated Brunch at the Vineyard Reservation details:
*Your reservation and any needed dietary restriction info along with your payment (Credit Card) info must be provided BY FRIDAY JULY 12.
1. Price for the event is $43 per person, including tax and gratuities.
2. For reservations, please email anytime to EVENTS@flaghill.com or call 603-659-2949, 11 am – 5 pm
3. Please include the following information:
o Your Name, Contact Phone & Email along with: Number of people for the reservation
o Credit Card Number (please do not email credit card numbers, please call those in separately)
o Any dietary restrictions4. Reservations will be taken until capacity is reached.
5. Reservations may be canceled through 7/12/20. Any cancellations after this time period will be charged at $25 per person. If you/we are able to fill the seats, there will be no charge. All Credit Card payments will be processed starting on THURSDAY 7/16
Arrival Time / Dress Attire / Format:
1. Check in and seating will begin right at 11am, you may arrive between 11am and 11:30 am.
2. The gift store will be open for anyone looking to purchase any Flag Hill products.
3. Most guests come dressed in business casual and/or nice jeans with a dress shirt or top