guided tours are open to all of our visitors at noon every Saturday and Sunday
Tours are optional and separate from enjoying a tasting in the Tasting Room & Gift Shop. The cost is $5.00 per person.
Reservations are not required.
Related upcoming events
May 31, 2020 6:00 pm - May 31, 2020 8:00 pm
Visit the largest vineyard in NH with 110 acres of beautiful vineyard space and farmland surrounding a large elegant white wedding tent adjacent to the winery and distillery, while meeting wedding industry professionals to help you plan your wedding from engagement! Flag Hill's Chef will prepare food samplings for you to have a taste of from Flag Hill Catering & Events as well as a complimentary tasting of Flag Hill's Signature Summer Sangria to get an idea of Flag Hill's food options for your Flag Hill Wedding!
This local vineyard and distillery produces some of the best spirits in the area, not to mention a picturesque backdrop to any wedding & event! Have your picture taken in a photo booth, sit in the beautiful limos, cakes, DJ's, flowers, salons, everything for your wedding needs and more! Bring your mom, fiance or bring your bridal party, and enjoy an afternoon of wine sampling and other distilled items from this fabulous venue, as well as menu sampling and cake samples while gathering info from all the great bridal professionals!
Couples MUST pre-register for free entry. Any guests of engaged couples is just $5. Cheers and congrats on your engagement!
July 19, 2020 11:00 am - July 19, 2020 2:00 pm
Join us for Brunch by the Vineyard! Sparkling Cayuga White is included with your brunch, have fun with a make-your-own Mimosa Bar!
Starting at 11 am- Reservations required.
$48 per person includes tax, service charge and a full brunch buffet including Sparkling Cayuga and a full Mimosa Bar with a farm to table brunch featuring:
Mac & Cheese Bar, Fresh Pastries & Fruit, Quiches, Frittatas, and other yummy delights!
You are able to make your Brunch & Bubbles Reservations online at
1. Price for the event is $48 per person including tax and service charge.
2. For reservations, we suggest securing your reservation registration at this time, if you wish to avoid the small online convenience fee, call 603-659-2949, 11am - 5pm
3. Reservations will be taken until capacity is reached at which point a waitlist will be made.
4. Changes or cancelations to your reservations through 30 days before event date.
5. All credit cards will be charged within the week prior to the event.
Arrival Time / Dress Attire / Format:
1. Brunch seating will begin promptly at 11 am and you will have your table until 2 pm. You may arrive as early as 10:45 am to check in for seating; Seating will not begin until 11am.
2. The gift store will be open regular hours for anyone wishing to browse or make purchases.
3. Most guests come dressed in casual and/or nice jeans with a dress shirt or top.
#BrunchandBubblesNH #BrunchSoHard #MimosaBar #FarmtoBottle
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
We do welcome any guests to attend Brunch & Bubbles at Flag Hill. This does tend to be an adult event on most occasions aside from Brunch & Bubbles. Children 12 and under at $15 any guests 12+ are considered adult brunchers for registration.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
We have plenty of parking at Flag Hill!
What's the refund policy?
You may cancel or tweak your reservation up until 30 days prior.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
All you need upon arrival is your 21+ ID if you will be imbibing and having fun with the mimosa bar. Check-in is between 11am and 12pm by means of a guest list.