Wine Tasting- Concord, NH
Join us tonight at Cole Gardens located in Concord, NH for Pope Memorial SPCA's "Twilight Wine Tasting" fundraising event! The night includes wine samples, light snacks, and music. Follow the link to grab your tickets!
Related upcoming events
April 4, 2020 11:00 am - April 5, 2020 4:00 pm
Appolo Vineyards, Flag Hill Distillery and Winery, Squamscott Vineyard, Sweet Baby Vineyard, and Zorvino Vineyards present the 202 Seacoast Barrel Event Weekend! Spend the weekend traveling from winery to winery, tasting some of the best wines the Seacoast has to offer.
Guests will be able to purchase tickets via Eventbrite (follow the link provided). With the purchase of your ticket- $15- you will receive 4 samples at each winery, and a glass from the winery you begin at. Participating wineries will be open from 11-4 on April 4th and 5th for Barrel Event participants. Food will be available to purchase at select wineries. We can't wait to see you!
April 25, 2020 6:00 pm - April 25, 2020 9:00 pm
Chef’s Table Dinner details:
*Your ENTREE CHOICE and any needed dietary restriction into along with your payment (Credit Card) info must be provided at least 2 weeks prior to the dinner
1. Price for the event is $65 per person, including tax and gratuities.
2. For reservations, please call 603-659-2949, 9am – 5pm or email anytime to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Please include the following information:
o Your Name, Contact Phone & Email along with: Number of people for the reservation
o Credit Card Number (please do not email credit card numbers, please call those in separately)
o Any dietary restrictions
4. Reservations will be taken until capacity is reached.
5. Reservations may be canceled through 14 days previous to the 4/25/20 event (4/11/20). Any cancellations after this time period will be charged at $25 per person. If you/we are able to fill the seats, there will be no charge. All Credit Card payments will be processed starting on 4/11/20
Arrival Time / Dress Attire / Format:
1. You may arrive 15 minutes before the event (of which begins at 6pm) so enjoy a beverage from the cash bar.
2. The gift store will be open at last call for anyone looking to purchase any Flag Hill products.
3. Most guests come dressed in business casual and/or nice jeans with a dress shirt or top.April Chef’s Table Dinner Menu
fresh shrimp wrapped in rice noodles, fried until crispy, served with raspberry balsamic sauce
Paired with The Lamprey River RunnerBlack Bean and Chorizo Soup
mildly-spiced pureed black bean soup with chorizo, roasted corn, peppers, red onion and queso fresca
Paired with Flag Hill’s signature cocktail- The Live Free & RyeENTREES (CHOOSE ONE)
Stuffed Pork Chop
Flag Hill pasture-raised pork chop filled with herbed goat cheese, walnut and cranberry stuffing finished with pomegranate orange glaze and accompanied by cheddar & scallion grit cakes and grilled asparagus
Paired with VignolesHandmade Beet Pasta Lamb Ravioli
House-made beet ravioli stuffed with savory lamb and herb filling and finished with sage cream sauce, served with grilled asparagus
Paired with Flag Hill WhiteGrilled Portabella
grilled marinated portabella topped with a bruschetta quinoa filling and a balsamic drizzle served with cheddar scallion grit cake and grilled asparagus
Paired with Flag Hill WhiteKey Lime Tart
homemade tart pastry filled with key lime cream custard and topped with fresh whipped cream
Paired with La Crescent