The 3-course pairing dinner menu (wine pairing with your Entree is included) will be available to check out a month before this Valentine’s Dinner.
Valentine’s Dinner details:
*Your ENTREE CHOICE and any needed dietary restriction into along with your payment (Credit Card) info must be provided at least 2 weeks prior to the dinner
Salad: Strawberry & Pecan Salad fresh sliced strawberry on a bed of arugula topped with pecans, blue cheese and poppy seed vinaigrette
Entrees (choose one) accompanied by grilled asparagus and butternut squash wild rice pilaf
Srircaha Crab Cakes house made crab cakes pan seared and topped with a Srircaha white wine cream sauce paired with La Crescent
Steak Diane Medallions tender pan seared steak medallions topped with a brandy mushroom cream sauce. paired with Marechal Foch
Layered Eggplant stack lightly breaded and fried eggplant slices layered with tomato slices, goat cheese and topped with pesto sauce paired with Flag Hill White
Dessert: Raspberry cheesecake with white chocolate
1. Price for the event is $90 per couple, including tax and gratuities.
2. For reservations, please call 603-659-2949, 9am – 5pm or email anytime to email@example.com
3. Please include the following information:
o Your Name, Contact Phone & Email along with: Number of people for the reservation
o Credit Card Number (please do not email credit card numbers, please call those in separately)
o Any dietary restrictions
4. Reservations will be taken until capacity is reached.
5. Reservations may be canceled through 14 days previous to the 2/14/20 event (2/1/20). Any cancellations after this time period will be charged at $25 per person. If you/we are able to fill the seats, there will be no charge.
6. All credit cards will be charged the day prior to the event.
Arrival Time / Dress Attire / Format:
1. You may arrive 15 minutes before the event (of which begins at 7pm) so enjoy a beverage from the cash bar.
2. The gift store will be open at last call for anyone looking to purchase any Flag Hill products.
3. Most guests come dressed in business casual and/or nice jeans with a dress shirt or top.
In the case of significant weather issues, whereby Flag Hill determines unsafe driving conditions exist for our staff and guests, we will contact those with reservations by both phone and email as well as post the cancellation on our website. We try to make this decision as early as possible based on anticipated weather conditions, with enough time to alert everyone. Those with original reservations will be asked if they would like to keep the reservation for a new date or decline at no charge to the guests.