Chef’s Table Dinner details:
*Your ENTREE CHOICE and any needed dietary restriction into along with your payment (Credit Card) info must be provided at least 2 weeks prior to the dinner
1. Price for the event is $65 per person, including tax and gratuities.
2. For reservations, please call 603-659-2949, 9am – 5pm or email anytime to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Please include the following information:
o Your Name, Contact Phone & Email along with: Number of people for the reservation
o Credit Card Number (please do not email credit card numbers, please call those in separately)
o Any dietary restrictions
4. Reservations will be taken until capacity is reached.
5. Reservations may be canceled through 14 days previous to the 3/14/20 event (3/1/20). Any cancellations after this time period will be charged at $25 per person. If you/we are able to fill the seats, there will be no charge.
6. All credit cards will be charged the day prior to the event.
March Chef’s Table Dinner Menu
Maple Mustard Braised Pork Guanciale seasoned braised pork jowl served on grilled polenta cake with maple mustard sauce and onion strings
Paired with Maple Manhattan
Warm Brussel Sprout Salad sautéed brussel sprouts and bacon topped with walnuts, blue cheese, maple balsamic dressing and maple candy crumble
Paired with The Macintosh Sparkling Cocktail
ENTREES (CHOOSE ONE) all entrees are accompanied turmeric rice & broccolini
Maple Marinated Lamb Chop pan-seared fresh lamb chops with zesty chilled horseradish sauce
Paired with Marechal Foch
Walnut Crusted Catfishpan-seared walnut crusted catfish finished with a maple cardamom sauce
Paired with Flag Hill White
Ricotta Gnocchi house-made ricotta gnocchi served with a maple cinnamon sage brown butter sauce
Paired with Cayuga
Dessert:Maple ginger pear crisp topped with maple whipped cream
Arrival Time / Dress Attire / Format:
1. You may arrive 15 minutes before the event (of which begins at 6pm) so enjoy a beverage from the cash bar.
2. The gift store will be open at last call for anyone looking to purchase any Flag Hill products.
3. Most guests come dressed in business casual and/or nice jeans with a dress shirt or top.
In the case of significant weather issues, whereby Flag Hill determines unsafe driving conditions exist for our staff and guests, we will contact those with reservations by both phone and email as well as post the cancellation on our website. We try to make this decision as early as possible based on anticipated weather conditions, with enough time to alert everyone. Those with original reservations will be asked if they would like to keep the reservation for a new date or decline at no charge to the guests.