Join us for Brunch by the Vineyard!
(hosted one Sunday a month from May-October)
Complimentary Sparkling Cayuga with a make-your-own Mimosa Bar
$42 per person includes:
Sparkling Cayuga and a full Mimosa Bar with a farm to table brunch featuring fresh hams, eggs, pulled pork
Mac & Cheese Bar
Fresh pastries and fruit
Quiches, Frittatas, and other yummy delights!
starting at 11 am- Reservations required.
Call or email us today!
603-659-2949 or email@example.com
1. Price for the event is $42 per person including tax and service charge.
2. For reservations, please call 603-659-2949, Wed-Sun, 9am – 5pm or email anytime to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Please include the following information:
o Name, Contact Phone & Email
o Number of people for reservation
o Credit Card Number (please do not email credit card numbers, please call those in separately)
4. Reservations will be taken until capacity is reached.
5. Reservations may be canceled through two weeks before event date. Any cancellations two weeks before event date will be charged at $20 per person. If you/we are able to fill the seats, there will be no charge.
6. All credit cards will be charged the day prior to the event.
Arrival Time / Dress Attire / Format:
1. You may arrive 15 minutes before brunch begins to start enjoying any beverages you’d like to sip on. Brunch will begin promptly at 11 am and you will have your table until 2 pm.
2. The gift store will be open regular hours for anyone wishing to browse or make purchases.
3. Most guests come dressed in casual and/or nice jeans with a dress shirt or top.
4. In the case of significant weather issues, whereby Flag Hill determines unsafe driving conditions exist for our staff and guests, we will contact those with reservations by both phone and email as well as post the cancellation on our website and facebook page. We try to make this decision as early as possible based on anticipated weather conditions, with enough time to alert everyone. Those with original reservations will be asked if they would like to keep the reservation for a new date or decline at no charge to the guests.