- Wine Tasting- Plaistow, NH
Join us today from 4:00-6:00 and cool off with some sips of Flag Hill wines. We will be at the NH Liquor and Wine Outlet in Plaistow.
Flag Hill Sparkling Cayuga, Flag Hill Sparkling Apple Cranberry, Flag Hill Red Raspberry, Flag Hill Cayuga White, Flag Hill Apple Cranberry Wine
NH Liquor and Wine Outlet (#49)
32 Plaistow Rd.- Market Basket Plaza
Plaistow, NH 03865
- Kingston Days Wine Tasting
Join us for the Second Annual Wine Tasting at Kingston Days on Saturday, August 4th from 6:00-9:00 PM. We will be joined by our friends Zorvino Vineyards and Moonlight Meadery. Enjoy wines, meads, live music, and appetizers.
Tickets are $15.00
- Spirit Tasting- Lee, NH
Come join us at the Lee, NH Liquor Store from 4:30-6:30 as we sample some refreshing, Flag Hill spirits.
Flag Hill Cranberry Liqueur, Flag Hill Sugar Maple Liqueur, Flag Hill Straight Rye Whiskey, Flag Hill Straight Bourbon Whiskey, Karner Blue Gin
NH Liquor and Wine Outlet (#71)
60 Calef Hwy
Lee, NH 03861
- Spirit Tasting- Nashua, NH
Looking for a new cocktail for your weekend? Stop by the NH Liquor and Wine Outlet in Nashua on Coliseum Ave. from 5:30-7:30, and sample some local flavor!
Flag Hill Cranberry Liqueur, Flag Hill Sugar Maple Liqueur, Flag Hill Straight Rye Whiskey, Flag Hill Straight Bourbon Whiskey, and Karner Blue Gin.
NH Liquor and Wine Outlet (#69)
25 Coliseum Ave.
Nashua, NH 03063
- Wine Tasting- Rochester, NH
Come join us at the Rochester NH Liquor and Wine Outlet from 2:00-4:00 as we sample Flag Hill wines at the new Rochester location!
Flag Hill Apple Cranberry Fruit Wine, Flag Hill Red Raspberry Fruit Wine, Flag Hill Cayuga White Wine, and Flag Hill Sparkling Apple Cranberry Wine
NH Liquor and Wine Outlet (#14)
170-1 Mkt Plc Blvd (Ridge Marketplace)
Rochester, NH 03867
- Wine Tasting- Manchester, NH
Come kick off your weekend and join Flag Hill Winery at the New Hampshire Liquor and Wine Outlet (#33) in Manchester, NH for a refreshing wine tasting. We’ll be pouring from 4:00-6:00.
Flag Hill Sparkling Cayuga, Flag Hill Sparkling Apple Cranberry, Flag Hill Red Raspberry, Flag Hill Apple Cranberry, and Flag Hill Cayuga White.
NH Liquor and Wine Outlet (#33)
1100 Bicentennial Dr.
Manchester, NH 03104
- Brunch & Bubbles – August
Join us for Brunch by the Vineyard!
Complimentary Sparkling Cayuga White with a make-your-own Mimosa Bar
Starting at 11 am- Reservations required.
$44 per person includes tax, service charge and a full brunch buffet including Sparkling Cayuga White:
Sparkling Cayuga and a full Mimosa Bar with a farm to table brunch featuring:
Mac & Cheese Bar
Fresh pastries and fruit
Quiches, Frittatas, and other yummy delights!
Call or email us today!
603-659-2949 or email@example.com
1. Price for the event is $44 per person including tax and service charge.
2. For reservations, please call 603-659-2949, 9am – 5pm or email anytime to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Please include the following information:
o Name, Contact Phone & Email
o Number of people for reservation
o Credit Card Number (please do not email credit card numbers, please call those in separately)
4. Reservations will be taken until capacity is reached.
5.Changes or cancelations to your reservations through two weeks before event date. Any cancellations within two weeks of your reserved brunch date will be charged at $20 per person. If you/we are able to fill the seats, there will be no charge.
6. All credit cards will be charged the day prior to the event.
Arrival Time / Dress Attire / Format:
1. You may arrive 15 minutes before brunch begins to start enjoying any beverages you’d like to sip on. Brunch will begin promptly at 11 am and you will have your table until 2 pm.
2. The gift store will be open regular hours for anyone wishing to browse or make purchases.
3. Most guests come dressed in casual and/or nice jeans with a dress shirt or top.
4. In the case of significant weather issues, whereby Flag Hill determines unsafe driving conditions exist for our staff and guests, we will contact those with reservations by both phone and email as well as post the cancellation on our website and facebook page. We try to make this decision as early as possible based on anticipated weather conditions, with enough time to alert everyone. Those with original reservations will be asked if they would like to keep the reservation for a new date or decline at no charge to the guests.
#BrunchandBubblesNH #BrunchSoHard #MimosaBar #FarmtoBottle
- Spirit Tasting- Peterborough
Join us at the NH Liquor and Wine Outlet in Peterborough, NH from 4:00-6:00 and enjoy some delicious spirit samples from New Hampshire’s first distillery.
Flag Hill Straight Bourbon Whiskey, Flag Hill Sugar Maple Liqueur, Flag Hill Spiced Rum, Flag Hill Cranberry Liqueur, and Karner Blue Gin
NH Liquor and Wine Outlet (#21)
19 Wilton Rd. (Peterborough Plz. Ste 1)
Peterborough, NH 03458
- Wine Tasting- Bristol, NH
Are you visiting Newfound Lake to escape the heat? Stop by the Newfound Country Store right in Bristol to pick up your grocery and wine needs. We will be there sampling from 5:00-7:00!
Flag Hill White Wine, Tart Cherry Fruit Wine, Red Raspberry Fruit Wine, Apple Cranberry Fruit Wine, Cayuga White Wine, and La Crescent.
Newfound Country Store
408 Mayhew Turnpike
Bristol, NH 03222
- Flag Hill Open House
297 North River Road, Lee, NH 03861
Join us here at Flag Hill Distillery and Winery for our Open House! We are so excited to share with you a new, interactive feature to our farm that truly enhances the guest experience: Flag Hill’s Self-Guided Agricultural Walking Tour. From 11 AM to 5 PM we’ve scheduled a day of demonstrations led by our team here at Flag Hill, interactive activities, live music, and like every day, our Tasting Room will be open for sampling our wines and spirits. Check-In begins at 11 AM. $10/Per Person. We hope to see you there!
Schedule of Events:
11:00- Doors open; check-in begins ($10/per person)
11:15- Cocktail Demonstration with Flag Hill’s Brand Ambassador (3 Cocktails)
11:30- Greenhouse Q&A with Chef Zach (Meet the pigs!)
12:00- Agricultural Walking Tour Introduction (Introduction led by Owner and Head Distiller Brian Ferguson, and the Flag Hill Team)
12:30- Rick House Experience (Tour and in-depth discussion with Brian on all things spirits)
1:00- Vineyard Talk and Demonstration with Flag Hill’s Vineyard Manager
2:00- Grain Demonstration
3:00- Mash Demonstration
3:30- Vineyard Tour
4:15- Rick House Experience
4:30- Dessert Pairing with Flag Hill’s Tasting Room Manager
5:00- Event Ends
*Our Tasting Room and Gift Store will be open for our regular hours: 11 AM-5 PM