Our March Chef’s Table Dinner is featuring Flag Hill Sugar Maple Liqueur
Scallop Corn Cake
pan fried scallop corn cake with a house made maple bacon jam
paired with The Maple Manhattan
Roasted Acorn Squash Salad
maple roasted acorn squash, arugula, walnuts, dried cranberries, maple crumble, finished with creamy goat cheese dressing
paired with The Salty Pig cocktail
entrees accompanied by rosemary apricot cauliflower puree & sweet potato hash
Choose an entrée:
Chipotle & Maple Glazed Lamb Shank
chipotle & maple rubbed lamb shanks pan-seared, slow roasted with a rich demi-glaze
paired with Cayuga White
sweet & savory stuffing made from pears, pecans,& local maple syrup all rolled into tender flank steak finished with Flag Hill bourbon maple sauce
paired with Marechal Foch
4th Course Maple Crème Caramel
paired with Maple Spritzer
*Vegetarian Entree Option is Butternut Squash Ravioli with Maple Rosemary Cream Sauce paired with Flag HIll Cayuga White
1. Price for the event is $65 per person, including tax and gratuities.
2. For reservations, please call 603-659-2949, 9am – 5pm or email anytime to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Please include the following information:
o Your Name, Contact Phone & Email along with: Number of people for the reservation
o Credit Card Number (please do not email credit card numbers, please call those in separately)
o Any dietary restrictions
4. Reservations will be taken until capacity is reached.
5. Reservations may be canceled through 9 days previous to the 3/9/19 event (2/28/19). Any cancellations after this time period will be charged at $25 per person. If you/we are able to fill the seats, there will be no charge.
6. All credit cards will be charged the day prior to the event.
Arrival Time / Dress Attire / Format:
1. You may arrive 15 minutes before the event (of which begins at 6pm) so enjoy a beverage from the cash bar.
2. The gift store will be open at last call for anyone looking to purchase any Flag Hill products.
3. Most guests come dressed in business casual and/or nice jeans with a dress shirt or top.4. In the case of significant weather issues, whereby Flag Hill determines unsafe driving conditions exist for our staff and guests, we will contact those with reservations by both phone and email as well as post the cancellation on our website. We try to make this decision as early as possible based on anticipated weather conditions, with enough time to alert everyone. Those with original reservations will be asked if they would like to keep the reservation for a new date or decline at no charge to the guests.