1st Course: Salad
Asparagus Mushroom Salad- Sliced asparagus, beech mushrooms, and celery tossed with arugula and lemon vinaigrette. Topped with shaved Parmesan Paired with Dirty Martini, ROCKS
2nd Course: Appetizer
Chorizo and Fennel Strudel- a spicy sausage and fennel filling rolled in a flaky phyllo dough, baked to perfection. Finished with a mustard creme sauce Paired with Gin Collins
3rd Course: Entree (Choose one of the following. All entrees accompanied with savory leek bread pudding, and roasted tomato almond green beans)
Roasted Duck Legs- Pan-seared duck leg, slow roasted in bordelaise Paired with Flag Hill Red
Red Curry Barramundi- Asian sea bass finished with a red curry beurre blanc Paired with Flag Hill White
Vegetarian Option: Bruschetta and quinoa stuffed Portabella with balsamic glaze
4th Course: Dessert
Lemon Trifle Cake- Layered lemon cake with fresh whipped cream, topped with blackberry sauce Paired with Sparkling Cayuga with Blackberry Puree
1. Price for the event is $65 per person, including tax and gratuities.
2. For reservations, please call 603-659-2949, 9am – 5pm or email anytime to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Please include the following information:
o Your Name, Contact Phone & Email along with: Number of people for the reservation
o Credit Card Number (please do not email credit card numbers, please call those in separately)
o Any dietary restrictions
4. Reservations will be taken until capacity is reached.
5. Reservations may be canceled through 9 days previous to the 4/6/19 event (3/28/19). Any cancellations after this time period will be charged at $25 per person. If you/we are able to fill the seats, there will be no charge.
6. All credit cards will be charged the day prior to the event.
Arrival Time / Dress Attire / Format:
1. You may arrive 15 minutes before the event (of which begins at 6pm) so enjoy a beverage from the cash bar.
2. The gift store will be open at last call for anyone looking to purchase any Flag Hill products.
3. Most guests come dressed in business casual and/or nice jeans with a dress shirt or top.4. In the case of significant weather issues, whereby Flag Hill determines unsafe driving conditions exist for our staff and guests, we will contact those with reservations by both phone and email as well as post the cancellation on our website. We try to make this decision as early as possible based on anticipated weather conditions, with enough time to alert everyone. Those with original reservations will be asked if they would like to keep the reservation for a new date or decline at no charge to the guests.