Due to Food Service Reopening Guidelines, we are unable to host our Brunch & Bubbles this year, so we are mixing things up and hosting PLATED BRUNCH AT THE VINEYARD!
Our first Plated Brunch at the Vineyard is on Sunday, October 25th at 11am.
The Plated Brunch with feature a Bottle of our Sparkling Cayuga ($43 per person includes one bottle per 2 adult guests) and 3 Brunch Plates including each item listed on the below menu!
Please note: we will be sitting tables 6 ft from each other.
Are you experiencing COVID-19 symptoms?… including:
b. Respiratory symptoms such as sore throat, runny nose, nasal congestion,
cough, or shortness of breath
c. General body symptoms such as muscle aches, chills, and severe fatigue
d. Changes in a person’s sense of taste or smell
e. If you answered yes to any of these questions, please do not put our employees and other guests at risk and come back another day when you feel better.
The Brunch Plates are::
Plate 1: Brunch-atizers
Fresh Fruit GF, DF
Mini Cinnamon Roll
Pumpkin Rosemary Brie Quiche Bite
Chef’s Whim Deviled Egg GF, DF
Plate 2: Brunch Mains
Southwest Vegetable Mac n Cheese
Flag Hill Bacon GF DF
Egg in Roll with Sundried Tomato & Pancetta topped with Hollandaise
Pastrami Salmon Popper GF
Plate 3: Brunch Dessert
Bourbon Chocolate Fudge GF
Chocolate Raspberry Brownie
Pumpkin Spice Crumb Cake
Maple Macaroon GF DF
Reservations are $43 per person and reservations are required.
Plated Brunch at the Vineyard Reservation details:
*Your reservation and any needed dietary restriction info along with your payment (Credit Card) info must be provided BY Wednesday, October 14
1. Price for the event is $43 per person, including tax and gratuities.
2. For reservations, please email anytime to EVENTS@flaghill.com or call 603-659-2949, 11 am – 5 pm
3. Please include the following information:
o Your Name, Contact Phone & Email along with: Number of people for the reservation
o Credit Card Number (please do not email credit card numbers, please call those in separately)
o Any dietary restrictions
4. Reservations will be taken until capacity is reached.
5. Reservations may be canceled through 10/14/20. Any cancellations after this time period will be charged at $25 per person. If you/we are able to fill the seats, there will be no charge. All Credit Card payments will be processed starting on WEDNESDAY 10/20
Arrival Time / Dress Attire / Format:
1. Check in and seating will begin right at 11am, you may arrive between 11am and 11:30 am.
2. The gift store will be open for anyone looking to purchase any Flag Hill products.
3. Most guests come dressed in business casual and/or nice jeans with a dress shirt or top