Chef’s Table Dinner details:
*Your ENTREE CHOICE and any needed dietary restriction into along with your payment (Credit Card) info must be provided BY FRIDAY JUNE 19, prior to the dinner
1. Price for the event is $65 per person, including tax and gratuities.
2. For reservations, please call 603-659-2949, 9am – 5pm or email anytime to EVENTS@flaghill.com
3. Please include the following information:
o Your Name, Contact Phone & Email along with: Number of people for the reservation
o Credit Card Number (please do not email credit card numbers, please call those in separately)
o Any dietary restrictions
4. Reservations will be taken until capacity is reached.
5. Reservations may be canceled through 6/19/20. Any cancellations after this time period will be charged at $25 per person. If you/we are able to fill the seats, there will be no charge. All Credit Card payments will be processed starting on THURSDAY 6/25
Arrival Time / Dress Attire / Format:
1. You may arrive 15 minutes before the event (of which begins at 6pm) so enjoy a beverage from the cash bar.
2. The gift store will be open at last call for anyone looking to purchase any Flag Hill products.
3. Most guests come dressed in business casual and/or nice jeans with a dress shirt or top.
are you experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, including:
b. Respiratory symptoms such as sore throat, runny nose, nasal congestion,
cough, or shortness of breath
c. General body symptoms such as muscle aches, chills, and severe fatigue
d. Changes in a person’s sense of taste or smell
e. If you answered yes to any of these questions, please do not put our employees and other guests at risk and come back another day when you feel better.
June Chef’s Table Dinner *By the Vineyard* MenuFive-Spice Pork Carnitas
slow-cooked Flag Hill pulled pork seasoned with five-spice with kimchi slaw and chive crème on a sesame crostini
paired with Sparkling Cayuga
fresh house-made chilled gazpacho finished with juicy diced tomato, chives and rosemary garlic infused oil
paired with General John Stark’s Rocky Dirty Martini
Entrees (choose one)
all entrees accompanied by herbed rice and sweet & spicy grilled summer squash
Pastrami Crusted Duck Breast
pastrami seasoned crusted duck breast pan-seared with cherry red wine sauce
paired with Marechal Foch
Grilled Mahi Mahi
seasoned grilled Mahi Mahi with toasted coconut red curry cream sauce
paired with La Crescent
Grilled Stuffed Portabella
grilled portabella mushroom topped with bruschetta quinoa filling and drizzled with balsamic glaze
paired with Flag Hill White
Pistachio Blackberry shortcake
blackberry compote and pistachio biscuits with house-made whipped cream
paired with Raspberry Bramble Cocktail