Winter 2021 Chef’s Table Dinners will have the same menu but two dates (January Chef’s Table Dinner dates are 1/16 OR 1/23, both at 7pm) and VERY limited indoor seating for each dinner date (limited to 42 people per dinner!). Chef’s Table Dinner Series are intimate dinner events that happen at Flag Hill! These dinners are 4-course dinners, with each course being paired with a wine/spirit/cocktail. Dinner reservations are $65 per person of which includes the 4-course dinner, wine/spirit/ or cocktail pairings with each course, tax and hospitality.
Chef’s Table Dinner details:
*Your ENTREE CHOICE and any needed dietary restriction into along with your payment (Credit Card) info must be provided by January 12th, prior to the dinner.
1. Price for the event is $65 per person, including tax and gratuities.
2. For reservations, please call 603-659-2949, 9am – 5pm or email anytime to EVENTS@flaghill.com
3. Please include the following information:
o Your Name, Contact Phone & Email along with: Number of people for the reservation
o Credit Card Number (please do not email credit card numbers, please call those in separately)
o Any dietary restrictions
4. Reservations will be taken until capacity is reached.
5. Reservations may be canceled through 1/11/21. Any cancellations after this time period will be charged at $25 per person. If you/we are able to fill the seats, there will be no charge. All Credit Card payments will be processed starting on 1/20.
Arrival Time / Dress Attire / Format:
1. You may arrive 15 minutes before the event (of which begins at 7pm) so enjoy a beverage from the cash bar.
2. The gift store will be open at last call for anyone looking to purchase any Flag Hill products.
3. Most guests come dressed in business casual and/or nice jeans with a dress shirt or top.
are you experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, including:
b. Respiratory symptoms such as sore throat, runny nose, nasal congestion,
cough, or shortness of breath
c. General body symptoms such as muscle aches, chills, and severe fatigue
d. Changes in a person’s sense of taste or smell
e. If you answered yes to any of these questions, please do not put our employees and other guests at risk and come back another day when you feel better.
Chef’s Table Saturday, January 23, 2021
slow-roasted Chinese bbq pork folded into handmade dough and steamed atop bed of watercress salad
A delicious and hearty soup with house-made pork meatballs, veggies, and acini de pepe pasta
Paired with Aperol Spritz
Entrees (choose one) all entrees are accompanied by sweet potato cakes & asparagus coins
Flag Hill Pork medallions, pan-seared and wrapped with bacon finished with blackberry and red wine reduction
Paired with Cayuga White Wine
roasted cod filet kissed with dijon mustard and topped with parsley breadcrumbs with Citrus Buerre Blanc
Paired with Flag Hill White
A savory blend of chestnut mushroom, spinach, red onion, herbs, and breadcrumbs wrapped in puff pastry and baked. Served with cranberry compote
Paired with Flag Hill White
Paired with Hot Buttered Rum Cocktail