Related upcoming events
April 25, 2020 6:00 pm - April 25, 2020 9:00 pm
Chef’s Table Dinner details:
*Your ENTREE CHOICE and any needed dietary restriction into along with your payment (Credit Card) info must be provided at least 2 weeks prior to the dinner
1. Price for the event is $65 per person, including tax and gratuities.
2. For reservations, please call 603-659-2949, 9am – 5pm or email anytime to email@example.com
3. Please include the following information:
o Your Name, Contact Phone & Email along with: Number of people for the reservation
o Credit Card Number (please do not email credit card numbers, please call those in separately)
o Any dietary restrictions
4. Reservations will be taken until capacity is reached.
5. Reservations may be canceled through 14 days previous to the 4/25/20 event (4/11/20). Any cancellations after this time period will be charged at $25 per person. If you/we are able to fill the seats, there will be no charge. All Credit Card payments will be processed starting on 4/11/20
Arrival Time / Dress Attire / Format:
1. You may arrive 15 minutes before the event (of which begins at 6pm) so enjoy a beverage from the cash bar.
2. The gift store will be open at last call for anyone looking to purchase any Flag Hill products.
3. Most guests come dressed in business casual and/or nice jeans with a dress shirt or top.April Chef’s Table Dinner Menu
fresh shrimp wrapped in rice noodles, fried until crispy, served with raspberry balsamic sauce
Paired with The Lamprey River RunnerBlack Bean and Chorizo Soup
mildly-spiced pureed black bean soup with chorizo, roasted corn, peppers, red onion and queso fresca
Paired with Flag Hill’s signature cocktail- The Live Free & RyeENTREES (CHOOSE ONE)
Stuffed Pork Chop
Flag Hill pasture-raised pork chop filled with herbed goat cheese, walnut and cranberry stuffing finished with pomegranate orange glaze and accompanied by cheddar & scallion grit cakes and grilled asparagus
Paired with VignolesHandmade Beet Pasta Lamb Ravioli
House-made beet ravioli stuffed with savory lamb and herb filling and finished with sage cream sauce, served with grilled asparagus
Paired with Flag Hill WhiteGrilled Portabella
grilled marinated portabella topped with a bruschetta quinoa filling and a balsamic drizzle served with cheddar scallion grit cake and grilled asparagus
Paired with Flag Hill WhiteKey Lime Tart
homemade tart pastry filled with key lime cream custard and topped with fresh whipped cream
Paired with La Crescent
May 31, 2020 6:00 pm - May 31, 2020 8:00 pm
Visit the largest vineyard in NH with 110 acres of beautiful vineyard space and farmland surrounding a large elegant white wedding tent adjacent to the winery and distillery, while meeting wedding industry professionals to help you plan your wedding from engagement! Flag Hill's Chef will prepare food samplings for you to have a taste of from Flag Hill Catering & Events as well as a complimentary tasting of Flag Hill's Signature Summer Sangria to get an idea of Flag Hill's food options for your Flag Hill Wedding!
This local vineyard and distillery produces some of the best spirits in the area, not to mention a picturesque backdrop to any wedding & event! Have your picture taken in a photo booth, sit in the beautiful limos, cakes, DJ's, flowers, salons, everything for your wedding needs and more! Bring your mom, fiance or bring your bridal party, and enjoy an afternoon of wine sampling and other distilled items from this fabulous venue, as well as menu sampling and cake samples while gathering info from all the great bridal professionals!
Couples MUST pre-register for free entry. Any guests of engaged couples is just $5. Cheers and congrats on your engagement!