Brunch & Bubbles
On April 1st we will begin booking Mother’s Day Brunch & Bubbles Reservations.
On April 8th we will release all 2020 Brunch & Bubbles dates and begin to take reservations for Brunch & Bubbles June-October.
Brunch & Bubbles is hosted at Flag Hill once a month from May-October. Brunch & Bubbles includes Flag Hill Sparkling Cayuga, a Mimosa Bar, traditional brunch offerings along with fun farm inspired brunch fair. Reservations are required.
1. Price for the event is $46 per person including tax and service charge.
2. For reservations, please call 603-659-2949, 11am – 5pm or email anytime to email@example.com
3. Please include the following information:
o Name, Contact Phone & Email
o Number of people for reservation
o Credit Card Number (please do not email credit card numbers, please call those in separately)
4. Reservations will be taken until capacity is reached at which point a waitlist will be made.
5. Changes or cancelations to your reservations through one week before event date. Any cancellations within one week of your reserved brunch date will be charged at $20 per person. If you/we are able to fill the seats, there will be no charge.
6. All credit cards will be charged the day prior to the event.
Arrival Time / Dress Attire / Format:
1. Brunch seating will begin promptly at 11 am and you will have your table until 2 pm. You may arrive as early as 10:45 am to check in for seating; Seating will not begin until 11am.
2. The gift store will be open regular hours for anyone wishing to browse or make purchases.
3. Most guests come dressed in casual and/or nice jeans with a dress shirt or top.
4. In the case of significant weather issues, whereby Flag Hill determines unsafe driving conditions exist for our staff and guests, we will contact those with reservations by both phone and email as well as post the cancellation on our website and facebook page. We try to make this decision as early as possible based on anticipated weather conditions, with enough time to alert everyone. Those with original reservations will be asked if they would like to keep the reservation for a new date or decline at no charge to the guests.