Chef’s Table Dinner Series are monthly dinner events that happen at Flag Hill in the winter and spring in our intimate post & beam dining room. These dinners are 4-course dinners, with each course being paired with a wine/spirit/cocktail.
Purchase tickets for our Upcoming Oct. 23rd Dinner: Chef Table Dinner October 2021
Chef’s Table Dinner Series are intimate dinner events that happen at Flag Hill! These dinners are 4-course dinners, with each course being paired with a wine/spirit/cocktail. Dinner reservations are $65 per person of which includes the 4-course dinner, wine/spirit/ or cocktail pairings with each course, tax, and hospitality.
ATTENTION: Are you experiencing COVID-19 symptoms? including:
b. Respiratory symptoms such as sore throat, runny nose, nasal congestion,
cough, or shortness of breath
c. General body symptoms such as muscle aches, chills, and severe fatigue. Changes in a person’s sense of taste or smell
*** If you answered yes to any of these questions, please do not put our employees and other guests at risk and come back another day when you feel better.
Chef’s Table Dinner details:
*Your ENTREE CHOICE and any needed dietary restriction into along with your payment (Credit Card) info must be provided by (approx 2 weeks prior to the dinner date).
1. Price for the event is $65 per person, including tax and gratuities.
2. Please include the following information:
o Your Name, Contact Phone & Email along with the number of people for the reservation with each guests’ meal choice
o Any dietary restrictions. Reservations will be taken until capacity is reached.
5. Reservations may be canceled through 10/17/21. Any cancellations after this time period will be charged at $25 per person. If you/we are able to fill the seats, there will be no charge. All Credit Card payments will be processed by EventBrite
Arrival Time / Dress Attire / Format:
1. You may arrive 15 minutes before the event (of which begins at 5 PM) so enjoy a beverage from the cash bar.
2. The gift store will be open at last call for anyone looking to purchase any Flag Hill products.
3. Most guests come dressed in business casual and/or nice jeans with a dress shirt or top.